Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chocolate Quotes

Life without chocolate is like a beach without water.

I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get.
-Forrest Gump in "Forrest Gump" (1994)

If life is like a box of chocolates, then its time for me to buy another box, I seemed to have already devoured all the good ones!

Life is like a box of chocolates, the best ones are half eaten!!

I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter.

Put the chocolate in the bag and nobody gets hurt.

A day without chocolate is a day without sunshine.

Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

Chocolate is the best when it melts so creamy and soft in your mouth and it slides down your throat.

Chocolate flows in deep dark, sweet waves, a river to ignite my mind and alert my senses

Man cannot live on chocolate alone; but woman sure can.

Chocolate doesn't make the world go around ... but it certainly makes the ride worthwhile!

0 comments:

All images and videos that appear on this site are copyright of their respective owners and Missing Pinas claims no credit for them unless otherwise noted. If you own the rights to any of the images or videos and do not wish them to appear on this site please contact us and they will be promptly removed.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP